Starting a new business is always risky. Entrepreneurs have to make hundreds decisions that determine company’s future. An important question is how to communicate with customers without braking a bank? Let’s take a look at pros and cons of live chat service for a small business.
1. Live chat is much cheaper than a toll-free phone. Cost of service is a question of a great importance for a new business, and live chat software can save business owners a fortune.
2. Online help is faster than email support. A live chat tool allows website owners communicate with customers in real time and provide timely help.
3. It can take less than ten minutes to start using the HelpOnClick live chat on your website. It is the fastest way to get connected with your customers.
4. Chat history and customers’ feedback are always available for further analysis and communication with returned visitors and customers. Your communication can become really personal, based on the previous contacts.
5. There is no need to pay operators on slow hours. HelpOnClick’s Virtual chat agent can handle inquiries when there are no operators online. At no additional cost.
6. Real-time traffic monitor shows where visitors came from and what pages they are browsing. With this information you are armed before starting a conversation.
7. Integration with social media tools allows you attract new fans to your Facebook fan page and Twitter feed.
8. Those who start using the HelpOnClick live chat software on their websites admit that it helps significantly increase their online sales. That’s the main reason why a small business needs live chat: it helps to sell more and grow faster.
We have tried hard, but still we have not found anything that can stop a business owner from using a live chat service on their websites. Today’s customers expect instant help 24/7, and the HelpOnClick live chat software allows to deliver it.