Words are a powerful tool of communication. Using the right phrases can help you resolve any situations with your customers.
Show your customers that you are ready to help them and you are going to do everything possible to fix an issue.
1. I can solve that problem.
2. I can certainly help you. Use the words such as definitely, surely, absolutely, certainly to make customers trust you.
3. I am going to do my very best to help you.
4. I am more than happy to help you.
If you are not sure how you can help, or you need time for a research, be honest with your customers.
5. I don’t know, but I’ll find out. That’s a good question, let me find out that for you.
6. Do you mind waiting 2-3 minutes while I research your request?
Explain them what you are going to do.
7. What I will do for you right away is…
8. What I can do for you right now is…
9. Please log off so that I can help you.
10. I will keep you updated.
11. I would suggest/recommend…
12. Thank you for waiting.
13. We really do appreciate this feedback.
14. Thank you so much for letting us know about this.
15. Thank you do much for your patience.
Be patient with angry customers.
16. I am sorry to hear about this.
17. For special customers like you…
18. I truly understand your concern, but unfortunately we cannot tolerate the kind of language you are using right now.
19. This is our company policy, but let me see if I can work something out for you.
20. Please give me an opportunity to try and resolve this for you. That’s why I’m here.
21. May I ask you a few questions to clarify the situation?
And remember the main rule: never start a sentence with NO. Always try to think of all the words that are negative in nature and replace them with positive ones.