Website Privacy Statement
Last updated: May 2018
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
HelpOnClick Inc, is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. By accessing this website, you acknowledge and fully understand HelpOnClick Inc’s Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement. Personal data received from European Union (EU) member countries is protected according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which goes into effect on May 25, 2018.
- PARTICIPATING MERCHANT POliCIES
Related services and offerings with links from this website, Including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
HelpOnClick Inc, collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
- Web Server Logs
When you visit our Website, we may track the following information:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
HelpOnClick Inc, reserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies, but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our website unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value (such as merging into this website a site that relies on third-party cookies).You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
- Information You Provide to Us
When you register, we will request personal information such as name, email, telephone number.
If you are purchasing a service, we will request financial information. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider.
You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
We may collect any other information you provide to us, such as your coworker’s name and email address, profile images.
- Web Server Logs
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your private information only to
- Provide you with products or services that you request from us.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights, Including for billing and collection.
- Provide customer service, technical support and troubleshooting.
- Administer the site and analyze its usage.
- Personalize or enhance your user experience.
- Give notices about your account/subscription, Including setup instructions, expiration and renewal notices.
- Send you marketing communication such as email, if you opt-in for it, unless you unsubscribe by following the unsubscribe instructions in these emails.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For internal market research, troubleshooting, detecting and protecting against error, fraud, or other criminal activity.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary Including:
- To fulfill your service requests for services.
- To protect ourselves from liability,
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
We never sell or lease your private information to third-parties.
To preserve the integrity of our services, we may retain information submitted by users for an indefinite length of time, even after the termination of your account or your relationship with us. We will not share private information in backups with third parties unless compelled to by law. You can request deletion of your private information by contacting HelpOnClick at email@example.com
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is Incorrect or Incomplete, please change it in your account profile or email us as soon as possible. You may review this information by visiting your account profile or contacting HelpOnClick at firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide you with the means to delete your private information. You can delete your private information in your account profile, or request deletion by contacting HelpOnClick at email@example.com
If you are a merchant participating in HelpOnClick’s services, please visit our merchants guide for managing personal data in HelpOnClick’s products.
HelpOnClick Inc, has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HelpOnClick Inc, will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.