"Drupal is an open source content management platform powering millions of websites and applications. It's built, used, and supported by an active and diverse community of people around the world."
- On your HelpOnClick console, go to Admin->Code and copy the HTML code
- Login to Drupal admin and choose "Structure" and then "Blocks" sub menu
- Click on "Add block"
- Add title, description and paste the HTML code under the "Block Body" (the text editor must be in HTML view, not in WYSISYG). Make sure to choose "Full HTML" under "Text Format".
- Scroll down and click on "Save block"
- Locate the new block under "Disabled" and drag it to be located under "Footer"
- Scroll down and click on "Save blocks"
- That's it!