"Thousands of fast-growing companies, including Spotify, Klout and Bonobos, are wowing their customers with Desk.com. Find out how your business can deliver customer service that is social, mobile, easy to use, and affordable."
Install the chat widget on your Desk.com support portal
- Log into your desk.com account and go to Channels
- If desired, disable the Desk.com (Assistly) default chat form, by going to Channels > Chat > Advanced Settings and turning "Chat Enabled" to "Off"
- Under the "Support Center" section, select "Web Template" and click the Edit button
- On your HelpOnClick console, go to Admin->Code and copy the HTML code
- Scroll down the template editor until you find the "Contact Us Content". Paste the code in the box. The contact section is placed in the portal's sidebar and allows the widget and/or icon to appear on all pages of the portal.
- Click Update to save the changes
Forward HelpOnClick transcript emails to your Desk.com (Assistly) help desk
- If you didn't already setup your Desk.com mailbox, you can use this turotial video to set it up
- On your HelpOnClick console, go to Admin->Settings
- Under "Email to collect left messages", enter the your Desk.com (Assistly) email address
- Tick "Automatically send all transcripts to this email" and hit "Save"
- That’s all. Your left messages and chat transcripts are now turned into support tickets on your Desk.com (Assistly) helpdesk.